Accessibility Statement for Marrero's Guest Mansion Website
Marrero's Guest Mansion is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Marrero's Guest Mansion takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Marrero's Guest Mansion Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Marrero's Guest Mansion Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Marrero's Guest Mansion Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Marrero's Guest Mansion Website:
- Phone: 305-294-6977
- Mailing address: 410 Fleming Street, Key West FL 33040
We try to respond to feedback within 24 hours. Over weekends, vacations, and holidays, there may be a longer response time.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Marrero's Guest Mansion Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox are all compatible browsers.
Accessibility of Marrero's Guest Mansion Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Marrero's Guest Mansion Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Marrero's Guest Mansion Website:
- Tracking or spacer image does not have an empty alternative text
- Elements without background specified
- Empty link
- Name of link can not be programmatically determined
- Label not associated with an input element
- Empty form label
- Page contains 1 stray end tag "script"
Marrero's Guest Mansion assessed the accessibility of Marrero's Guest Mansion Website by the following approaches:
- Self-evaluation - the entire site was tested using UsableNet AQA, an enterprise-level accessibility reporting tool based on the technology provided by the WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool, created by WebAIM.org, a third-party authority in web accessibility. The site is tested periodically to ensure any added or edited content and code conforms with the latest accessibility guidelines, as reported by the WAVE tool.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Marrero's Guest Mansion
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 1 business day and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to Marrero's Guest Mansion, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
This statement was created on October 12, 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.