Features & Amenities
Today, you too can fall for the lure of the mansion's serene, tropical setting. Located in the very heart of Old Town, Marrero's is literally steps from everything you come to Key West for.
Explore the real Key West on foot or bicycles, the way it was meant to be – relaxed, fun, and delightfully different. Duval Street's attractions are a short half block away. Experience great restaurants, tropical shopping, art galleries, and famous clubs and pubs. Water sports, beaches, snorkeling, sailing, fishing and dive trips, sunset cruises and even seaplane flights are all close at hand.
Whether it's information about daytime excursions, reservations for dinner or a play, or simply the latest tips on Key West's legendary nightlife, our attentive staff can help arrange everything. Start your day off with our complimentary breakfast buffet. Enjoy an assortment of bagels, sweet pastries, yogurt, cereal, coffee, juice and assorted teas. Indulge in our relaxing saltwater treated pool any time, day or night. And don't miss out on complimentary wine and beer during the daily Happy Hour right on our beautiful front porch.
- Restored Victorian mansion
- Centrally located (half a block to Duval Street)
- Expanded continental breakfast
- Large front porch with sitting area
- "Happy Hour" daily
- Tropical gardens
- Large heated saltwater swimming pool
- Outdoor shower
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Cable TV
- In-room refrigerator and air conditioner
- All rooms non-smoking
- Adults only, minimum age 21 (Spring Break — minimum age 25)
- No pets permitted
- Inquire for parking availability